2 months ago
Position: Customer Service Executive
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Qualification: HSC or Graduate
Age: 18 - 40 Years
Experience From: 1 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 10 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Responsible for relevant operational areas of load, control and trim functions.
Job Description 1.
Ensure adherence to policies and procedures pertaining to load and control functions as laid down in
the Go Airlines Airport Services Manual and Load and Trim Manual.
2. Ensure Passenger Safety at all times
3. Provide a safe aircraft for departure.
4. Provide an estimated zero fuel weight for operations for each department.
Plan the loading of flight to ensure optimum use of space within permissible limits of weight and
volume, as per the booked loads of passengers and cargo.
6. Issue loading instructions (LIR) in writing to ramp staff for loading of the aircraft.
7. Prepare load and trim the sheet
Allocate seating, block seats for trim and determine the maximum number of guests that can be
carried on the basis of the RTOW given by operations.
Monitor changes to loading instructions and incorporate the same before submitting the load sheet to
10. File all documents in the Station Flight file for a future reference.
Responsible for exercising due diligence towards Health & Safety of self & others in the organization
as well as environmental protection issues.
12. Responsible for Safety & Quality of the function / Task performed.
Responsible for reporting to his superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect
safety, security and company reputation.