4 months ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
As Customer Service Coordinators, we aim to provide seamless support to all customers and distributors for our Life Sciences business. Using our own initiative, we take ownership and responsibility for solving problems from initial query right through to resolution and order entry. We will drive increased customer satisfaction through exceptional customer care.
We are experts in anticipating what our customer wants and know how to be flexible to their specific needs. We aim to make the order process as straight forward as possible. We take full ownership and responsibility from start to finish and our aim is to be communicating effectively with Sales, distribution and Finance throughout the process. We are experts in fulfilling a customer contract from Order entry to Revenue Collection, ensuring that our customers’ requirements are fully met.
• Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate individuals throughout the process such as Modality and Fulfilment leaders, Customer Service Teams, Distribution, Finance, Service and Sales teams.
• Order Entry and order management to delivery as required
• Pro-active and timely Backlog Management.
• Follow Shipment and installation to ensure Revenue recognition occurs on time.
• Measuring order accuracy.
• Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to maintain and improve the quality of service.
• To provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
• Build close relationships with customers and commercial partners and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
• Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
• Ensure the above responsibilities are implemented in accordance with agreed service level and standard operating procedures.
Provide the following specific support for customers:
• Order entry
• Delivery, stock information
• Product information
• Management of service calls
• Management of replacements & sample shipments
• Proactive customer satisfaction calls
• Monitor and follow-up on customer queries
• Written and oral fluency in German and English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail
• Competent MS Office skills and be comfortable working with different systems.
• Previous client and customer service experience
• Ability to work well in a busy customer service environment
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• Order management experience
• Sound understanding of the order fulfilment process
• Experience with Order Management/ CRM systems
Locations: United Kingdom; Chalfont St Giles
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.