7 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small but growing team at our Head Office in Cramlington, Northumberland. We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT RE-APPLY.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
* To answer calls and respond to emails
* Handle customer inquiries both telephonic and by email
* Research required information using available resources
* Manage and resolve customer complaints
* Provide customers with product and service information
* Enter new customer information into system & update existing customer information
* Process orders, forms and applications
* Take payments
* Identify and escalate priority issues - route calls to appropriate resource
* Follow up customer calls where necessary
* Document all call information according to standard operating procedures - complete call logs, produce call reports
Education and Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent. Grades A-C at GCSE in English and Maths.
* Proficient in relevant computer applications
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
* Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
* Good data entry and typing skills
* Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Listening skills
* Problem analysis and problem solving
* Customer service orientation
* Organizational skills - attention to detail, judgment, adaptability, team work, stress tolerance, resilience
* Head Office, Apex Business Village, Cramlington
Salary and Hours:
* 37.5 hours per week, permanent contract
* Hours of work will be 9am - 5pm.
* £7.50 per hour basic
* Customer Service Lead, Office Manager and Company Directors – Working closely as a team to assist in service support for our Airport bases.
* To maximise support for Airport service enquiries.
* Delight customers by enhancing the customer experience.
* Delivery of Luggage-Point and Airport Passenger Service Level Agreements.
* To carry out any duties as required in the first instance by supervisors in order to support the success of the business. Performance reviewed regularly against Management objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
* Position offered subject to references. Interested applicants should forward their CV’s
* Required experience: Call centre experience preferred: 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.50 /hour
* Secondary education
* Call Centre: 1 year
* Customer Service: 1 year