CUSTOMER SERVICE (AVIATION) - SOUTHALL £comp + BENEFITS
We are recruiting for a Customer Service individual to provide high quality and responsive customer service and administrative support to external and internal customers within the repair business at our clients Avionics facility. Support to customers is primarily via telephone dealing with inbound and outbound calls, high volume and often complex in nature.
· Administration of customer repairs both in our repair facility and subcontracted.
· Quoting and pricing of repairs or sale of other goods and services.
· Completing approved certificates, despatch and invoice
· Sourcing and raising of purchase orders in accordance with purchasing handbook.
· Customer delivery forecasts, reports and general enquiries.
· Assist with import / export requirements.
· Maintain and improve turn-around-time, quality and cost effectiveness.
· Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies requirements.
· Must have desire and ability to take on account management of some customers should this become a business requirement
Candidates must be PC literate - Microsoft word, excel, databases (Quantum database desirable) Strong administrative skills and the ability to deal with high volume and complex customer queries. You will have previous customer service experience in a technical environment with an understanding of Import/export ideally.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience of working in the aviation industry.