4 months ago
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Service Delivery - Customer Relations
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Customer Relations
The Customer Relations Department plays a key role in building relationships with our customers. Our primary purpose is to address feedback in a positive and professional manner, win back our best customers and restore their confidence in our products and services.
We are looking for a mature, strong customer focused individual, with a positive outlook to serve our best customers. The individual should possess good analytical and problem solving skills, and strong interpersonal skills to achieve our main purpose.
* Handle both verbal and written customer feedback in a tactful, timely and professional manner
* Liaise with other departments to handle customer feedback which require further investigation
* Support the Customer Relations team in Mumbai, outport representatives or other departments as required in the handling and resolution of cases
* Record customer feedback in the Customer Feedback and Compensation System in an accurate manner
* To be accountable for effective use of service recovery procedures
* Communicate with relevant departments on customer feedback for them to review any possible remedial actions and future improvements
* Make recommendations to CRD Management team for improvements in operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction
* Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned by CRD Management team
* University degree (related to English, Chinese or Translation an advantage)
* Experience in the customer relations field is a significant advantage. Experience in call centres or customer service is also advantageous.
* The ability to write professional business correspondence is essential
* Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, minimum requirement in one of the public exams:
* for English: HKALE Grade B / HKDSE Grade 5 / BULATS Score 60 / IELTS Score 7 / TOEFL(paper) Score 520/TOEFL(iBT) Score 79/TOEIC Score 650
* for Chinese: : HKALE Grade B / HKDSE Grade 5
* Conversational Putonghua is an advantage
* Polished communication, negotiation and influencing skills
* Mature, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with positive thinking and customer orientation
* Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Good team player with an ability to work independently
* Good listening and probing skills to identify and understand the needs of the customer
* Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
* Willing to work at weekends/public holidays on a regular basis
Application Deadline: 16 September 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.