* Develop and maintain the Customer Quality Standards and processes
* Develop robust, transparent processes for all customer related activities
* Communicate standards and process to stakeholders across the organization
* Align the customer standards/requirements? Align Operations and inspection standards to Quality standards
* Be the Customer Focal for all issues, improvement activities and complaints
* Manage customer issues by completing root cause analysis, review feedback, corrective action and trend analysis
* Coordinate customer documentation as required to verify product quality
* Report on Performance metrics, and identify areas for improvement
* Identify Key Performance Indicators and maintain internal and external measurements
* Report of KPI's and customer reported issues
* Coordinate quality performance activities for metrics improvement
* Drive forward the Quality elements of Offerability
* Liaise with the Airframer to ensure improvement activities are focused on achieving Offerability
Candidates should have - skill, experience,
* Experienced Quality Engineer, with a track-record working in the Aerospace industry
* Good communications skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Customer facing experience
* A good problem solver
* Strong time-management ethos
* Confidence to push back on a customer, strong personality. Voice of the customer internally
* Forward thinking, innovative person that can analyse current processes and suggest improvements
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* This role requires the job holder to work flexibly by supporting other areas of Quality as and when required.
* An ability to travel internationally to visit our key customers
* Able to communicate in a second language
HNC / HND minimum Aerospace preferred, would possibly consider an Automotive background but need an Aero appreciation
* Sound engineering / quality background, with experience of Quality Engineering within the aerospace industry.
* Knowledge of Regulatory, International and Aerospace Quality Management standards.
* Internal Audit AS9100C trained
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent computer literacy
Confident communicator with an ability to establish good working relationships across all departments and particularly with Customer and Regulatory Authorities at all levels.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff. With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occassion.
If you would like to be considered for this position please forward your CV to Emiliano at Aeropeople