14 days ago
What are we doing?
We’re going through a ground-breaking digital transformation and focusing on our customer experience (CX) and engagement with our 8 million members. We’re working collaboratively at the intersection of our Torque Data scientists, Marketing and Digital teams to orchestrate and automate highly personalised, cross-channel, content-led experience, that delight and engage Velocity members, maximise the value exchange and drive revenue and profit growth.
About the role:
We’ve got a permanent full time opportunity for a Customer Experience and CRM Architect to join our Sydney team.
Picture yourself in the role: You’ll be responsible for designing end-to-end customer journeys and experiences that feed a prioritised pipeline of commercially-focussed, business cased CRM and CX initiatives. Your role will be critical in providing consultative input for major new partner launches, major campaigns and projects.
Your focus will be:
* Analysing customer data, research and insights to understand and empathise with our members, then using design-led thinking to architect new customer journeys and experiences.
* Collaborating and leading within agile, virtual, cross-functional teams to orchestrate the implementation of multi-channel, content-led marketing automation that makes optimal use of technology.
* Championing the application of marketing technologies in delivering CRM and CX solutions; developing as a subject matter expert in the application of marketing technology.
Who you are:
Consultative and Dynamic: you thrive in a fast paced agile environment, focusing on commercial outcomes and delivering on business objectives.
Investigative, methodical and analytical: you identify, investigate, and manage end to end processes. You enjoy pro-actively working with stakeholders and understanding their requirements to deliver best in class solutions.
Visionary, curious and imaginative: you’re deeply passionate about the customer lifecycle and designing, implementing and optimising customer journey-based marketing. You bring it to life!
Passionate collaborator: thriving in fast paced environments, you enjoy managing stakeholders and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
Sophisticated communicator, problem solver and influencer: you pride yourself on driving decisions and owning a commercial outcome for all parties involved.
What you’ll need:
* Experience in using marketing technologies such as the Adobe or Oracle Marketing Cloud.
* 5+ years of experiences using analytical customer relationship management (CRM), digital and loyalty marketing techniques to drive commercial outcomes.
* Experience in planning, executing and optimising integrated/cross-channel marketing campaigns including automated campaigns.
* Exposure to project management principles and working in an agile environment.