4 months ago
The Customer Data Intelligence Analyst is one of the key roles within the Marketing Analytics & Steering unit. The Customer Data Intelligence Analyst operates customer data warehouse CUSTIS and its front-end application SWISS Customer Portal (SCP) to guarantee continuous analyses/reports, direct marketing activities and customer servicing.
The Customer Data Intelligence Analyst develops business processes according to customer data applications in cooperation with the respective Business Analyst and IT Project Leader.
Furthermore, the role turns analytical results from customer data into useful insights, interprets and presents analytical results and identifies opportunities to deliver analytical insights for SWISS International Airlines and Lufthansa Group.
At the same time, the Customer Data Intelligence Analyst interfaces with the Lufthansa Group program "SMILE", which provides customers with tailor-made, relevant information, offers and services based on databased insights. The implementation of personalized customer experiences based on individual needs is always both focus and objective.
* Develop and deploy customer data models to derive customer insights and predict customer behavior enabling SWISS marketing activities
* Perform data analysis and design statistical models in order to derive useful insights for personalized customer experience
* Shape retention and churn propensity as well as cross sell and purchase potential
* Visualize and interprete analytical results for business and translating analytics into business language
* Deliver and maintain customer intelligence reporting including key performance indicators
* Act as single point of contact for all Marketing Analytics & Steering related customer data projects
* Collect, define, manage and document business requirements and deliverables for respective projects and prepare business cases, draw conclusions and present findings incl. recommendations to stakeholders
* Lead, manage and coordinate customer data related projects from initiating to UAT and cutover
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of respective customer data projects and monitor time, resources and costs
* Develop strategies and recommend improvements to the overall data collection process including data submission formats and standards to improve data quality
* Gather and collect business ideas in coordination with the user community
* Completed academic studies of business administration, mathematics, information technology, or other technical/scientific studies
* First working experiences in an analytics context
* Knowledge of airline industry is an advantage as well as of current trends and opportunities
* Deep knowledge of statistical methods and tools
* Foundational knowledge of data visualization and user knowledge of tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView...)
* Highly analytical mindset, as well as creative and innovative
* Thinks strategically and understands how analytical findings can be turned into commercial benefits
* Enthusiasm and ability to inspire others
* Intercultural experience is a plus
* 1 - 2 years professional experience
* Oral and written fluent in English and German
Type of contract:
Sales & Marketing
February 1, 2018
January 15, 2018