7 months ago
Department: Global Contact Centres
Reports to: Customer Contact Lead
If you are passionate about providing great customer service and you’re interested in joining one of the world’s great airlines, an exciting opportunity now exists in Cathay Pacific’s Global Contact Centre.
As a Customer Contact Specialist, you will help improve the travel experience of Cathay’s customers, through providing excellent teleservices, such as reservation, after sales support and enquiry handling round the clock.
You will get extensive training, individual coaching, mentoring and support from experienced colleagues to help you succeed.
What you’ll be doing:
* Recommending travel products, fares and services and providing after sales support
* Assisting customer to reserve and adjust flight booking transactions
* Assisting customers to use our websites, cathaypacific.com and dragonair.com
* Responding to feedback and general enquiries by phone, email and web channels from worldwide 24 x 7
We’ll provide you with:
* Concessionary travel for you, a partner (or friend) and four family nominees
* Comprehensive training program
* 5-day work in shift patterns
* Overnight shift allowance
* Medical insurance
* Career advancement opportunities
Job Requirements :
If you meet the requirements below, we’d love to hear from you!
* The right to live and work in Hong Kong
* HKDSE (Level 2) or HKCEE: Passes in five subjects including English
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage
* A passion for customer service
* Great communication, listening and problem solving skills
* Flexibility to work on shift (including overnight and weekend)
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.