3 months ago
* Hörsching, Austria
GlobeAir ranks among the leading private jet companies in Europe, providing air taxi services with a fleet of 16 Citation Mustang jets. Our employees are a key factor in this success: we believe in teamwork, enthusiasm, and personal initiative with a strong sense of responsibility. Therefore we are always looking for talented and passionate professionals with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results.
People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced CRM Manager who will be responsible for optimizing our CRM database and campaign performances, improving processes, and championing CRM initiatives.
The successful candidate will need to plan and deliver CRM programs and roadmaps as well as creative and innovative CRM strategies focused on maximizing player acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization. The candidate will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Team while tracking key metrics and overall program performance towards the goal of creating outreach initiatives that will stimulate and engage the business aviation audience.
* Managing contacts and databases (including data entry procedures), to guarantee the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points.
* Improving the effectiveness of the database tools and service, ensuring all the data complies with company needs and that all the information is updated, protected and backed-up.
* Work with Marketing and Sales team to build business intelligence dashboards and custom reports.
* Ensuring the CRM platform structure and architecture works seamlessly across the organization, capturing all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
* Liaise with Marketing and Sales team to identify/target segmentation for ongoing outreach to maximize retention and acquisition programs.
* Track the customer journey and set auto generated messages at crucial stages in the booking system.
* Run A/B tests to optimize key metrics for our CRM initiatives, including email marketing, trigger messages, and contact strategies.
* Perform deep-dive analyses and design, analytical initiatives that drive acquisition, engagement and monetization.
* Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic performance in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Statistics, or a business field such as Finance, Economics, and Marketing.
* 3+ years of progressive experience working with CRM systems, mining large data sets, using a variety of advanced quantitative/modeling techniques in a corporate marketing discipline.
* Knowledge of related laws, restrictions & best practices for CRM campaigns.
* Experience with Google Analytics or other similar business intelligence tools.
* Skilled in analytical and quantitative thinking with the ability to assess KPI data and focus on ROI metrics.
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented, independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple business units and product teams.
* Professionally proficient in business German & English, every other language is an advantage.
* Orientation towards customers and/or markets.
* Comfort leading in a complex, changing, networked business environment.
What we offer:
Possibility to join a solid company with a growing international business, winner for some of the most prestigious business awards.
• Multicultural team and learning opportunities.
• Access to a corporate benefit (mobile phone, empty legs..).
• Opportunity for a career within the company.
• Possibility to occasionally travel in Europe.
• 20 days paid holidays during the year.
Annual gross salary € 30.000 (compensation negotiable according to skills and qualification).