TAA Recruitment are currently looking for a Crew Training Officer to join our client based in Germany:
• Schedule and organize all kinds of flight crews’ professional training, simulator/cock-pit training in accordance with Flight Crew Training Program;
• Organize functional operation of distance training (LMS) and implement advance professional training methods;
• Develop CRM training programs and training materials;
• Negotiate with Training Centers crew training matters;
• Conduct audits of Training Centers for compliance with the Company’s regulatory documents and standards;
• Supervise training process delivered by Training Center;
• Communicate and interact with government regulator/oversight authorities as regards crew professional training matters;
• Participate in development and update of Operations Manual and crew training programs and methods.
• Experience in flight crew and cabin crew training areas on Boeing 737-400 not less than 5 years of them 2 ears in aviation industry holding the similar position;
• Current and valid Instructor Certificate (TRI or CRI) for airplane types/models operated by the Company with complexity essentially corresponding to that of the Company’s airplanes:
• Current instructor Boeing 737-400;
• University degree in aviation;
• Practical experience in safety standards application;
• Knowledge of EC safety regulations and procedures;
• Knowledge of management systems in aviation.
• Fluent English and German languages;
• Ability to clearly and efficiently establish communication with employees, management and providers on all levels based on principles of trust and honesty;
• Attentive to details and quality oriented;
• Ability to be persistent and consistent in achieving goals;
• Be patient and demanding;
• Good organization capabilities.