Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
My client are world leaders in private and business aviation services and are looking for a Crew Instructor who has experience in the delivery of one or more of the following crew training subjects:
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Aviation Medicine
- Dangerous Goods
- DFT Aircrew Security
- Crew Resource Management (G)
- Developing internal courses from a learning and development perspective
- Worked in a VIP crew environment
Applicants should have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the delivery of crew training courses
- Valid Certificate in training delivery and instructional techniques (achieved in the last 3 years)
- Experience in operating as cabin crew/ pilot
- The ability to communicate effectively with professional and friendly disposition.
- Experience in Learning and Development processes would be ideal
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, positive and flexible. They will be confident
and clear communicators both verbally and on paper.
*Please note this is not a flying position*
The selection process
The selection process is divided into different stages where we will assess your
experience, ability to write and present material, your skills at lesson plan
writing and your aptitude for the position.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Zoe Hassall at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!