Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our Client Based in Manchester is now seeking a Crew Controller
- Working as a Crew Controller in the Operations Control Centre, you will be supervising and maintaining the safe and efficient delivery of our live crew rosters in order to support the daily operation.
- Other elements of the role will include co-ordination of mandatory & Company training requirements for all crew, managing the daily administration of rosters, responsible for re-booking flights and accommodation, taxi's & car hire for crew, compiling regular legality reports to ensure compliance in line with the FTL scheme and you will act as the key point of contact of all crew members whilst on duty.
- Successful candidate will need to be a strong team player, demonstrate good communication skills, customer focus, have the ability to work on own initiative and work well under pressure.
- You will have experience working for an airline within an Operations / Crewing or Rostering environment. Essentially you will need previous experience of working with crew agreements, EASA FTL and have a sound knowledge of MS Office applications. Previous experience of using the Sabre Air Centre Crew Management System and completion of the UKOMA Ops Training course would be an additional advantage.
- Working pattern will be 12 hour shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off.
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Manchester
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency