Cost Engineer / Estimator - Civil Aerospace
Due to a further phase of expansion an immediate requirement for an experienced Estimator has arisen. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing Civil Aerospace team. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package this challenging and varied role working with both narrow and wide bodied aircraft.
The successful Estimators role includes:-
- Producing accurate and defendable estimates for aircraft maintenance, modification, materials, component repairs and manufactured parts.
- Interpretation of maintenance manuals , customer data, work packs, engineering data and bulletins.
- Ensuring that direct labour and material cost budgets are effectively communicated and endorsed by production teams.
- Identifying and estimating additional work arising outside fixed price contracts and as requested by Customers
Experience required for the successful Estimator includes:-
- Knowledge of wide body civil aircraft, to include but not limited to A319, A320, A321 A330, B737, B747, B767, B777
- Intermediate/Advanced level experience of Microsoft Office packages and, in addition, they should demonstrate good, clear communication skills.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- ICEAA Professional Cost Estimator/Analyst (PCEA) or equivalent (e.g. ACostE Registered Cost Engineer) ideal but not essential
Marshall ADG are the UK?s largest independent aerospace and defence company, delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services.
Currently employing over 2000 people we are widely regarded as an ?employer of choice? and offer an exceptional all round employment opportunity and package to include a wide range of benefits.
This is a permanent role and Aeropeople are operating as an employment agency managing the recruitment services for Marshall ADG. We are a leading global technical services provider with specialist teams dealing with the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, We ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.