Morson has an exciting opportunity for a Cost Benefit Analysis & Improvement Co-Orodinator to join the team of a Major Aerospace Company in Yeovil for a long term contract, initially out until end of March 2020 with a possible extension
IMOS Cost Benefit Analysis & Improvement Co-ordinator@
Information on role:
* Recommend and support through CBA, improvement candidates for Company PV investment.
* Co-ordinate and control AW101 Platform cost reduction activity to ensure cost reduction targets are met.
* Management of AW101 aircraft Direct Operating Cost (DOC) reduction initiative and IOS cost driver reduction, to achieve savings targets
* Carry-out pre Change Review Board (CRB) review to assess potential candidate items from the various Client work streams and select and prioritise those to be progressed..
* To prepare comprehensive cost benefit analysis (CBA) reports including recommendations, for improvement to components /systems utilised on the EH/AW101 aircraft. Data analysis will comprise the review and interpretation of component usage data gathered either from customers or Client usage data compiled by the PSE in-service data team.
* To conduct technical analysis to understand issues and the solutions being proposed
* Using CBA, obtain business investment decisions and funding from budget holders - Finance, Head of IOS and VPs at CRB.
* Assist in the preparation of fully costed technical proposals/Product Information Leaflets to engage customer interest and realise subsequent orders.
* Develop and co-ordinate costed technical proposals to meet customer specific requirements for both the aircraft and its support products.
* Utilising the metrics established as part of the CBA, derive and control the benefit tracking approaches and tools used by the team to ensure that the actual benefit of any change is known and recorded.
* Provide the supportability link to the AW101 Product Group to maintain a Product Improvement candidate list.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr for More details on