11 days ago
Job Title Corporate Reservation Agent (kulula work)
Division Commercial Distribution
Department Comair Travel Randburg
Job Type Permanent
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Site Randburg
Purpose and Context of the Job Comair Limited, a JSE listed Aviation Company, is looking for applicants for a Corporate Reservation Agent (kulula work) position based at the Comair Travel Office in Randburg, Gauteng. The Corporate Reservation Agent will be required to generate revenue, maximize productivity, maintain high service levels and reach targets through the fulfilment of email, phone, web and direct travel enquiries for new or existing customers.
Key Performance Areas • To achieve sales targets in order to contribute to the company’s profitability.
• To provide efficient customer service and ensure customer loyalty by delivering on our company standards and promotion of our products.
• To build relationships with internal and external customers in order to increase efficiency.
• To broaden and maintain product knowledge in order to extend the best possible service to customers in line with policies and procedures.
• To perform general administrative tasks required within the department.
Requirements • Grade 12 (Essential)
• Domestic Fares and Ticketing (Essential)
• Sabre INTERACT Reservations and ticketing (Essential)
• Fly reservations and ticketing (Desirable)
• GDS qualification (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo) Desirable
• Tertiary Qualification in Travel and Tourism (Desirable)
• International fares and ticketing (Desirable)
• IATA certificate/ UFTAA (Desirable)
• 2 years’ travel reservations experience handling domestic reservations & ticketing (Essential)
• 1-year experience in a corporate travel agency (Desirable)
WITHOUT TRAVEL AND TOURISM QUALIFICATION
• 3 years’ travel reservations experience handling domestic reservations & ticketing (essential)
• 1-year experience in a corporate travel agency (desirable)