6 months ago
• Male or Female, Age over 22 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 550 or above.
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage;
• Excellent English Communication Skill, both written and spoken proficiency;
• Knowledgeable in quality management system and safety management system as well as its policies, objectives and applications;
• Skills in computer literacy with MS Office applications, presentation, communication, analytical skill, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
• Abilities to work under pressure and non-biased.
• Assisting in the development and establishment a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
• Assisting the Quality Manager and Senior Quality Officer in preparation of internal and external audit plans and checklists as well as carrying out audits;
• Assisting the Quality Manager and Senior Quality Officer in preparation of audit reports and following up the audit findings, observations as well as corrective actions;
• Supporting the Quality Manager and Senior Quality Officer to establish quality audit requirements;
• Coordinating with the Quality Manager or Senior Quality Officer to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
• Prepare Quality Bulletin for the Quality Division if any Quality issues necessary to be promptly executed;
• Maintaining controls and documentation procedures in Quality Division;
• Ensuring the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors;
• Preparing presentation and doing minutes for Quality meeting;
• Other activities as assigned and delegated by the Quality Manager and Senior Quality Officer