TAA Recruitment are currently looking for a Continuing Airworthiness Director to join our newest client based in Germany.
Main responsibilities are:
Organize and control Airworthiness Division operations, maintain and implement the Company’s Airworthiness Policy.
• Develop Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and maintenance programs for Boeing 737-400;
• Organize advance and current planning of Boeing 737-400 maintenance operations;
• Control the established level of Boeing 737-400 serviceability (according to the Maintenance Schedule), interact with maintenance providers, audit service providers, control quality of Boeing 737-400 maintenance checks;
• Provide engineering documentation for airworthiness process, and ensure engineering and process support
of Boeing 737-400 maintenance checks;
• Organize acquisition and processing of information required for airplane reliability support;
• Provide service life and reliability reports to CA Authorities;
• Renew Airworthiness Certificates register new delivered airplanes;
• Practical implementation of Accidents Prevention Policy, Safety Management and “Safety. Anticipation” Values;
• Conduct of accidents, failure and defects prevention actions, provide engineering support to safety processes, improve the airplanes’ reliability;
• Monitor compliance with certification documents, standards, regulations and other instruments in connection with safety and security of flight operations.
• Implement maintenance checks record system for Boeing 737-400, service life of the airplane, engines and components.
• University degree in aviation engineering;
• Five years of working experience in aviation enterprises (to include three years on similar position)
• Knowledge of regulatory documents of Germany, EC and airplane state of registration, which regulates airplane maintenance procedures (Part-M);
• Detailed knowledge of CAME procedures;
• Knowledge of fundamental provisions of the EC Air Code, basics of air flight rules;
• Knowledge of documents regulating safe flight operations and practical experience if safety standards application;
• Knowledge of airplane maintenance basics, maintenance records, maintenance and repair processes;
• Knowledge of EC safety regulations and procedures;
• Knowledge of aviation management systems.
* Fluent English and German Language