** Continued Airworthiness Co-ordinator **
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on experience)
Full time / Part time available
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Continued Airworthiness Co-ordinator to join our reputable business aviation client based in Hampshire on a permanent basis.
As the Continued Airworthiness Co-ordinator you will be responsible for being an important part of the businesses operational structure, supporting and assisting the CAMO Manager on a daily basis. You will ensure compliance with all the organisations CAME and regulatory requirements that are produced by EASA & the CAA.
Your responsibilities as the Continued Airworthiness Co-ordinator will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure CAW records are retained as required by Part M.A.305.
- Input sector record pages information into the business systems
- Forecast, update and maintenance accurate records of all maintenance activities
- Plan and administer activities with external providers
- Check and monitor expiry dates of certificates
- Monitoring the fleet’s subscriptions to ensure maintenance data, warranty support programs and related services are kept up to date
- Prepare Maintenance Programmes and amendments for regulatory approval
- The maintenance programme is reviewed and amended as required
- The collection of Airworthiness Directive and other additional requirements data.
- The Operations Department remains cognisant of any maintenance requirements
To be considered for the role you must be / have:
- Operational / Technical experience, ideally gained within an Aviation environment
- Working knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulation
- Experience of working in teams
- Ideally, experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
Please note that you must already hold the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Send a copy of your CV today to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity!
Oaklands Global are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.