About Your Job
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Discover Qatar (DQ) Customer Centre, provide seamless operations and excellent services to passengers during their visa application process and also to promote Qatar as a premium tourism destination. Lead the Team of the Junior Staff and deputize for the Line Manager during his/her absence.
You will work to KPI's as per the Contact Centre guidelines as well as providing exceptional Leadership in order to establish the unit as a quality service provider. You will ensure implementation of quality system and work closely with support teams to align operational objectives and goals.
- Lead and monitor the operations of the Visa Processing Team to ensure errors are limited and make daily reports to Line Manager.
- Lead and monitor dedicated Contact Centre (CC) Team to ensure excellent service quality and response time.
- Review and prepare official letters to be endorsed by the Line Manager to MOI for any follow-up, application withdrawal or cancellation.
- Oversee the visa application process using MOI system, ensuring minimum errors and seamless operation
- Check all the incoming mails by customer / applicant / station and take appropriate actions. Ensure all requests – walk-ins, telephone and e-mails are handled within the agreed time frame as per DQ Service Level Agreement.
- Review DQ Contact Centre applications in coordination with QR HQ and support the implementation and administration process.
- Identify prevalent trends within the Contact Center and communicate areas of concern to the Line Manager for timely identification of potential issues. Determine the quality level of the services provided by the CC Team – in order to review and report of service provider’s performance.
- Acts as an interface between the Line Manager and CC QR department to provide proper management for topics related to CC daily operations and training processes and procedures for the team.
- Assist the Line Manager in preparing the budgets and be the first point of contact for any enquiries with the Finance Team.
- Support the Team in-case of any emergency situations which can happen.
- Assist the Line Manager in future expansion project of the Operations.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Provide quick instructions to the team on operational aspects as and when needed. Delegate and distribute tasks and assignments to reporting staff based on their skills and strengths.
- Prepare monthly roster for the team and provide back-up on staff shortage to run the operations.
- Establish the team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
You will have Bachelor’s degree or Certification/Diploma in Travel or Tourism Management and a minimum of 4 years job related experience. You must have previous contact centre management experience specifically managing inbound call centre and teams in excess of 50 people.
Excellent English language communication skills in both spoken and written are essential. Arabic language preferred. Good understanding of contact centre operations, KPIs and Service Levels requirements are important requirement to be successful in this role.
You must have strong people management and leadership skills. You must be able to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow within your team. It is important to understand that there is a need to have the balance between productivity and quality. You must have good interpersonal skill and strong customer service approach.