Configuration Engineer responsible for the progress Design Configuration elements based in Wimborne for leading aerospace company
You will progress the configeration of a a project in order to help ensure a compliant design solution and will be expected to be creative and innovative in the generation of concepts and detailed designs using Creo and FEA Analysis.
· Monitor and approve NCRs
· Support development of Engineering processes and procedures.
· Provide functional guidance on Configuration to the Project Teams (IPTs)
· Ensure compliance of drawings to FRL configuration control processes.
· HNC or Equivalent in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering
· Experience with Pro E Creo
· Conversant with Microsoft Office applications
· knowledge and experience in Design Quality
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you are interested in working for the leading global technology and services innovator as a Configuration Engineer with a flexible working environment, company benefits and potential future progression.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.