Our Camberley Client has an exciting opportunity for Composite Prepping Technicians to work on a contract basis. The role is to work on a double day shift and has weekend overtime when required.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
* To prepare composite parts using approved fillers to a high standard
* Able to hand rout product (various shapes)
* Able to use various pneumatic tools (i.e. sanders, drills, routers)
* Ability to record information
* Able to work from load sheets
* Use of good workshop practices (5's)
* Correct use of PPE
Prime Working Relationships:
* Department colleagues.
* Department Team Leader
* Operations Manager.
* Appointed Prep Trainer.
* Must possess a positive can do attitude.
* Must be prepared to undertake all reasonable requests as determined by the business needs.
* Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health & Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company Health & Safety procedure.
* Must be prepared to participate in business improvement initiatives when scheduled.
* Expected to ensure the working department is clean and presentable at all times.