Composite / Paint Prep Technicians
Our South Easterly based aviation client, who is a market leader in manufacturing composite interior parts for aircraft are currently looking to expand their composite workforce, and have openings for composite prepping technicians for a contract basis.
Varied shift patterns and overtime are available.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
* To prepare composite parts using approved fillers to a high standard
* Able to hand rout product (various shapes)
* Able to use various pneumatic tools (i.e. sanders, drills, routers)
* Ability to record information
* Able to work from load sheets
* Use of good workshop practices (5's)
* Correct use of PPE
Prime Working Relationships:
* Department colleagues.
* Department Team Leader
* Operations Manager.
* Appointed Prep Trainer.
* Must possess a positive can do attitude.
* Must be prepared to undertake all reasonable requests as determined by the business needs.
* Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health & Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company Health & Safety procedure.
* Must be prepared to participate in business improvement initiatives when scheduled.
* Expected to ensure the working department is clean and presentable at all times.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
Only candidates with the right to live and work in the EU will be considered.
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.