New exciting Composite Cleanroom Technician's based in Camberley!!
One of our aerospace clients based in Camberley is currently looking to grow it's composite production team with an increase of Contract Composite Cleanroom Technician's. You will be part of a large team and available for various shift patterns which can be either days (made up of mornings and afternoons).
Role Purpose: Produce composite components to drawing specification, and to meet procedural guidelines and health and safety.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
* Lay-up up of structural, non structural and moulded panels
* Preparation and daily maintenance of tooling and associated equipment
* Flexible attitude to customer requirements
* Self Inspection
* Maintenance and improvement of local lean and 5s initiatives
* Prepare tooling to required specification and procedural guidelines.
* Record all traceable materials used in the manufacture of composite components.
* Produce composite components to required quality standards.
* Produce composite components to drawing specification and procedural guidelines.
* Operate plant equipment to procedure and health and safety guidelines.
* Maintain all health and safety disciplines in the composite area.
* Willingness to participate in improvement activity across the business
* Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business
* To be flexible in a team oriented environment
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
* Composite manufacture using pre-pregs, honeycombs and adhesives.
* To be able to read and understand basic engineering drawings and procedures.
* Vacuum bagging techniques.
Prime Working Relationships:
* Production Supervisors.
* Operations Manager
* Operations Director (When necessary)
* Supply Chain Manager
* Engineering (when necessary)
* Programme Management (when necessary)
* Must posses a positive can do attitude
* Must have the ability to work without supervision in a multi functional team
* Must be prepared to undertake all reasonable requests as determined by the business needs
* Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health & Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company Health & Safety procedure
* Must observe and practice the company sponsored Lean systems for continuous improvements
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.