Compliance Monitoring Manager
Oaklands Global has an exciting requirement for a Compliance Monitoring Manger to be based in Northamptonshire. This role will be responsible for the Compliance Management for the fixed and rotary wing operation along with supporting the EU safety & management system.
This position will involve:-
• Performing internal and external compliance audits
• Liaise directly with the regional regulatory authorities in regards to compliance issues
• Keep up to date with latest regulation developments of applicable regulatory standards and communicate them to the relevant department or customers
• Provide an effective feedback system, including closed loop principles and processes to improve all individual compliance functions on an operational level
• Assure close coordination/liaison with EU safety and compliance system
• Must have Quality assurance training
• Lead auditor training
• Safety management systems training/Compliance
• Relevant experience of aviation industry safety and compliance systems at a management level
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the designated locations and have the skill sets that the client is looking for will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.