5 months ago
SunExpress seeks an experienced, talented, passionate Compliance Monitoring Engineer and excellent team member who will work in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter.
* Good knowledge in English.
* Auditor training, preferably taken formal training of AIR-OPS 1, PART M, PART 145, ISO 9001-Quality, ISO 10002, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SAFA and with such applicable standards (accepted by authority).
* University degree [graduated from Aircraft/Aeronautical, Mechanical Engineer or Aircraft technician].
* Ability to use the computer, e.g. MS Office applications.
* Discreet / reticent and have confidence and reliance in the audit process.
* Teamwork ability / cooperation.
* Strong communication and strong discussion.
* Optimistic thinking capability and strong also during critical situations.
* Ability to set priorities for effective the management.
* willing to learning and ownership, being target oriented.
* ability to lead conversation (attentiveness, cooperation, behaviour during debate, diplomacy).
* ability to handle own behaviour in difficult situations (calmness during conflicts, ability to cope with conflict situations keeping respectful).
* persuasiveness/power to assert (pursuit of aim, control of aim, motivation, ability to bring through own ideas, creativity).
* To perform internal and external audits as an authorized auditor, monitoring of corrective and preventive actions.
* Supporting the Compliance Monitoring Management System.
* Evaluation and adoption of national and international regulations into company processes.
* Preparation and review procedures, supporting the procedure publication web portal and review of company manual to compatible of national and international regulations and SunExpress commitments, quality assurance program, and safety-security requirements.
* Support for recording, filing and if applicable, distribution of the incoming/outgoing CM documents as well as making the general correspondence (e.g.; DGCA, TÖSHİD, etc.)