Protec are currently recruiting for a Compliance Engineer (Standards & Supplier) for our client in Bournemouth, to be responsible for ensuring the Organisations’ continued accreditation to the requisite Industry Standards and effective oversight of Suppliers, allowing successful delivery of Customers’ requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Formal Industry related Qualification
- Internal or Lead Auditor Qualification – ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent
- Good Knowledge of Industry Standards – ISO 9001, AS9100, etc.
- Knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations – EASA, FAA, MAOS, etc.
- Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience
- Experience in performing audits against Industry Standards – ISO 9001, AS9100, etc.
- Experience in Quality Management System management / oversight
- Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Industry Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan
- Performance of External Supplier Audits against Regulatory and Industry Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan
- Management of Non-conformances raised from audit to ensure effective remedial action
- Management and development of relevant Company Documentation and Procedures
- Review and management of Industry Standards, ensuring timely update to Company documentation.
- Providing a focal point for Industry Standards advice for the Organisation