4 months ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
In this role you will oversee all aspects of compensation and benefits in the Eastern Hemisphere for Baker Hughes, a GE company. Leading a geographically split team, you will report to the HR Leader – Total Rewards. You will be a key member of the TR leadership team and expected to influence your client groups and people leaders successfully in the various countries.
* Manages, leads and develops the Eastern Hemisphere Regional Total Rewards teams
* Build and maintain the positive and influencing relationship with the leadership teams in the region
* Acts as a positive team member of the TR Leadership and HR Teams
* Designs compensation and benefits policies in partnership with the TR leadership team
* Manages and oversees all aspects of Field Compensation for all countries within scope
* Manages the renewal and ongoing admin of all benefit plans (in conjunction with the Global Benefits Manager)
* Manages the compensation structures in BHGE (grading system, field allowances/compensation, retention plans, salary surveys, pay ranges) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
* Leads different HR Projects (not just projects from the compensation and benefits area)
* Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development in conjunction with the Global Compensation Teams
* Approves exceptions in the compensation of the individual employees
* Trains HR Business Partners and people leaders in the compensation area (salary planning etc)
* Oversee all pay equity audits
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge & experience. Proven years of experience in Compensation and Benefits.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Strong and proven analytical skills
* Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
* Excellent Communication skills
* Networking and Influencing skills
* Strong Negotiation skills
* Strong Time Management skills
* Self-management skills
* Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
* Team Player
Locations: United Kingdom; London
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.