5 months ago
Commercial Sales and Marketing Manager
6 days ago
Number of Openings
Dublin Airport Central is an exciting new development at Dublin Airport comprising several hundred thousand sqm of commercial property in an “airport city” configuration. The timeline for development is 15 years with the first building completed in 2016 and the next phase of construction in progress. The project is currently the largest individual construction project in Ireland.
The purpose of this role is to lead the sales and marketing aspects of the Dublin Airport Central project.
This role reports to the Head of Dublin Airport Central and will work as part of the existing Dublin Airport Central management team.
The activities will include: Developing sales channels and sustainable commercial revenues for Dublin Airport Central as it grows. This includes the management of appointed third party lettings agents, preparation and maintaining of a tenant database, letting to potential tenants, negotiating and closing contracts, incorporation of tenants into the scheme.
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
* Strong influencing skills and sales experience in the commercial property sector, preferably in Ireland.
* Strong communication and presentation skills, both written, verbal and IT
* Previous experience in the commercial property sector, preferably in Ireland.
* Experience as a negotiator, 5 – 10 years relevant career experience desirable
* Leadership and teamwork
* Excellent people management skills
* Flexible and responsive
* Performance and results driven
* Determined and balanced, goal and end product focused
* Degree qualified desirable, with relevant qualification preferable
* Commitment to daa values
Marketing campaigns to secure prospective tenants:
* Develop sales and marketing plans including strategies as required to maximise exposure of project to the market and tenant
* Preparation and management of advertising / PR campaigns as require
* Preparation of bespoke tenant marketing collateral to assist in lettings process
* Preparation and management of project budgets
* Preparation and management of all marketing material as required for the project including any presentation material for third parties
* Recommendations for and management of attendance at any national / international industry events
* Management of third party service providers as required for the delivery of the project
* Work with appointed third party commercial property agents to implement sales and lettings strategies
Sales & Lettings activities:
* Management of appointed third party commercial property agents
* Working with commercial property agents to manage sales funnel of potential tenants
* Creation and management of a client led direct sales database of potential tenants
* Meet with potential tenants to understand their requirements and sell the scheme
* Arranging site tours and meetings with relevant daa representatives
* Work with commercial property agents and internal team management to ensure that leases are as favourable as possible for daa
* Negotiate and close deals with prospective tenants
* Close out due diligence stages with prospective tenants
* Complete legal stage, liaising with legal team to incorporation into scheme
* Facilitate the move in process for new tenants into Dublin Airport Central scheme
* Management of lease expiry/negotiations as part of Dublin Airport Central team
* Understanding of asset management / service charge / rates as they are applicable to new tenants to ensure aligned with Dublin Airport Central overall scheme strategies
* Provide input in all areas of the project as required
* Perform all necessary roles and activities as required from a member of the Dublin Airport Central management team
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS