New exciting permanent opportunity for a CNC Setter based in Cwmbran!!
Our South Wales based aviation client, who is a market leader in manufacturing composite interior parts for aircraft are currently looking to expand their composite workforce, and have openings for CNC Setter for a PERMANENT basis.
As a CNC Setter you will set the CNC routing machine, which rout a wide range of components to drawing specifications. You will be able to understand drawing specifications and meet the health and safety and procedural guidelines.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
- To produce components in minimal possible time and to drawing requirements.
- To achieve maximum usage of machine capabilities leaving a finished component requiring minimal manual finishing.
- Prepare and maintain CNC machines to required specification and procedural guidelines.
- Set-up panels to correct specification using layout sheet.
- Tool setting.
- Rout composite components and polycarbonate vac forms to required quality standards.
- Machine CNC holding fixtures, drill and tap aluminium panels to required standards.
- Operate CNC equipment to procedure and health and safety guidelines.
- Drill & tap to drawing specification.
- To be flexible in a team oriented environment.
- CNC machine experience- 3, 4, and 5 axis machines, working with Bridgeport or Heidenhain desirable.
- Engineering background.
- Conversant with engineering drawings.
- Milling & Routing machine experience.
- Must possess a positive can do attitude.
- Must have the ability to work without supervision in a multi functional team.
- Must be prepared to undertake all reasonable requests as determined by the business needs.
- Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health & Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company Health & Safety procedure.
- Must be prepared to participate in business improvement initiatives when scheduled.
- Expected to ensure the working department is clean and presentable at all times.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
Only candidates with the right to live and work in the EU will be considered.
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.