Our South Easterly based aviation client, who is a market leader in manufacturing composite interior parts for aircraft are currently looking to expand their composite workforce, and have openings for composite prepping technicians for a CONTRACT basis.
Role Purpose: To write Programme the CNC 5 axis machines.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
- To produce programs accurately 1st time to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work CAD files and produces freehand geometry's where required.
- Monitor 1st off programs...
- To liaise with cnc team leader on day to day cnc issues changes & program 1st offs.
- Provide programming for mock-up projects needed by Prototype Engineers.
- Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business
- To be flexible in a team oriented environment
MUST be able to use Mastercam V9
- CNC machine experience
- Engineering background
- Knowledge of latest version Mastercam x9
- Must conversant with engineering drawings.
- Milling & Routing machine experience
Prime Working Relationships:
Lead Process Engineer, Process Engineers, CNC Team Leader, Industrial Engineers, Operation Manager, Plant Director, Production & Material Control Manager, Engineering (when necessary), Programme Management (when necessary)
- Must posses a positive can do attitude
- Must have the ability to work without supervision in a multi functional team
- Must be prepared to undertake all reasonable requests as determined by the business needs
- Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health & Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company Health & Safety procedure
- Must be prepared to participate in business improvement initiatives when scheduled
- Expected to ensure the working department is clean and presentable at all times
If this position is of interest, please apply or contact /.