Role Purpose: To write Programme the CNC 5 axis machines.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
* To produce programs accurately 1st time to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work CAD files and produces freehand geometry's where required.
* Monitor 1st off programs...
* To liaise with cnc team leader on day to day cnc issues changes & program 1st offs.
* Provide programming for mock-up projects needed by Prototype Engineers.
* Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business
* To be flexible in a team oriented environment
MUST be able to use Mastercam V9
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
* CNC machine experience
* Engineering background
* Knowledge of latest version Mastercam x9
* Must conversant with engineering drawings.
* Milling & Routing machine experience
Prime Working Relationships:
Lead Process Engineer, Process Engineers, CNC Team Leader, Industrial Engineers, Operation Manager, Plant Director, Production & Material Control Manager, Engineering (when necessary), Programme Management (when necessary)
* Must posses a positive can do attitude
* Must have the ability to work without supervision in a multi functional team
* Must be prepared to undertake all reasonable requests as determined by the business needs
* Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health & Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company Health & Safety procedure
* Must be prepared to participate in business improvement initiatives when scheduled
* Expected to ensure the working department is clean and presentable at all times
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.