New Exciting opportunity in Surrey!!
CNC Machine Operator
A vacancy exists for a motivated, enthusiastic and proactive person to work in the Machining department for a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems on board commercial, regional and business aircraft as well as helicopters, for aMachine Operator.
My client designs, certifies and assembles innovative, personalized and high added value products for First, Business and Premium Economy aircraft cabins. The division focuses on high end products and supports its airline customers throughout the product's life cycle.
CNC Machine Operator
Role Purpose: To run the CNC routing machine. To rout a wide range of components to drawing specification using CNC machines, drill, tap and insert to drawing specification and to meet procedural guidelines and health and safety.
* To produce components in minimal possible time and to drawing requirements.
* To achieve maximum usage of machine capabilities leaving a finished component requiring minimal manual finishing.
* Prepare and maintain CNC machines to required specification and procedural guidelines.
* Set-up panels to correct specification using layout sheet.
* Tool setting.
* Rout composite components to required quality standards.
* Rout polycarbonate vac forms to required quality standards.
* Machine cnc holding fixtures.
* Machine, drill and tap aluminium panels to required standards.
* Operate CNC equipment to procedure and health and safety guidelines.
* Drill & tap to drawing specification.
* Willingness to participate in improvement activity across the business.
* Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business.
* To be flexible in a team oriented environment.
* CNC machine experience
* Engineering background
* Must conversant with engineering drawings.
* Milling & Routing machine experience
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum HNC
- Quality Improvement techniques (6-Sigma, LEAN, TQM or similar)
- Internal Audit Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Part inspection experience
- Understanding of applicable measuring equipment (Vernier, Micrometer, FARO or similar)
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occassion.
If you would like to be considered for this position please forward your CV to Emiliano at Aeropeople