CMM Inspector to ensure quality of complex products and components for a reputable Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire
Details of CMM Inspector Contract:
· Due to start ASAP
· 6 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 37 hours per week
· Rate Negotiable
· Night shift
You will have previously worked in a similar role within an aerospace or automotive industry and experience in CMM Operating and programming.
Key Responsibilities of a CMM Inspector:
· Inspection knowledge and use of a wide variety of gauges and sophisticated measuring equipment (CMM, Roundness machine, Surface Analyser, etc.)
· Interpret engineering drawings, processes and procedures
· Apprenticeship trained or equivalent
· Record and investigate any non-conformances
· Carry out inspections with the ability to operate CMM machine and use manual inspection techniques
· Inspection checks on produced parts
If you would like the opportunity to work as a CMM Inspector for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.