Composite Cleanroom Technicians
New Exciting contract opportunity for a Composite Cleanroom Technicians based in Surrey!!
Our South Easterly based aviation client, who is a market leader in manufacturing composite interior parts for aircraft are currently looking to expand their composite workforce, and have openings for composite composite technicians for a CONTRACT basis.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
- Lay-up up of structural, non structural and moulded panels
- Preparation and daily maintenance of tooling and associated equipment
- Flexible attitude to customer requirements
- Self Inspection
- Maintenance and improvement of local lean and 5s initiatives
- Prepare tooling to required specification and procedural guidelines.
- Record all traceable materials used in the manufacture of composite components.
- Produce composite components to required quality standards.
- Produce composite components to drawing specification and procedural guidelines.
- Operate plant equipment to procedure and health and safety guidelines.
- Maintain all health and safety disciplines in the composite area.
- Composite manufacture using pre-pregs, honeycombs
- To be able to read and understand basic engineering drawings and procedures.
- Vacuum bagging techniques.
Prime Working Relationships:
- Production Supervisors.
- Operations Manager
- Operations Director (When necessary)
- Supply Chain Manager
- Engineering (when necessary)
- Programme Management (when necessary)
- Must posses a positive can do attitude
- Must have the ability to work without supervision in a multi functional team
- Must be prepared to undertake all reasonable requests as determined by the business needs
- Must implement and maintain a safe environment for employees and immediately raise Health & Safety concerns to management in compliance with the company
Health & Safety procedure
- Must observe and practice the company sponsored Lean systems for continuous improvements
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.