6 months ago
Position: City Manager
Qualification: Grauduation -Mandtory
Age: 26 - 32 Years
Experience From: 5 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 10 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Job Purpose :-
? Achieves the regional targets and grow sales revenue through all channels.
? Ensures consistent, profitable growth in line with budget targets.
? Supports the pivotal role of revenue generation through a strong market intelligence and communication strategy.
Job Description Key Accountabilities :-
1. Leads & guide Sales Team (Retail & Corporate) for the assigned city.
2. Is responsible for all the sales activities in the City through all the selling channels in the City including Retail, Corporate and other channels.
3. Assists to formulate & finalize flown & deposit targets by individual / by channel.
4. Develops & maintains market intelligence on market w.r.t. competition & economy and continuously shares with the team
5. Develops regular reports for monitoring performance and share within sales team.
6. Develops and maintains the robust sales team with adequate staffing as permitted within the budget.
7. Responsible for:
? Achievement of Flown revenue targets for the City (all channels).
? Achievement of Load factor for the flights in his city.
? Achievement of Booked Sales and Cash collection targets for the city.
8. Work with Regional Managers and Area Sales Manager to identify & secure other avenues of Revenue.
9. Guides the team to achieve higher penetration in Retail & Corporate streams of business.
10. Conducts weekly and monthly review to ensure performance to achieve targets.
11. Organize & liaise with all other departments to execute strategies planned at both HO and field level.
12. Develops good relationships with key Agency and Corporate Accounts in the region. Plans regular trade events to drive the image and relationships of the company with these accounts.
13. Develops a develop a good understanding of the City market- the demand for air travel and traffic flows in the city, the agency and corporate channels in the city, the corporations, SME and other customer segments in the city.
14. Monitors daily route performances (seat occupancy, average fare, RASK); analyze variances versus targets; analyze competitive scenario; recommend and implement actions for improvements.
15. Maintains a good brand image of the company amongst travel partners.
16. Keep a daily track of Flight loads / booked sales /cash collection in line with target.
Venue: Go Airlines (I) Ltd, WIC, Worli.
Contact: HR Department