We have been commissioned by one of the region’s leading flight training academies to source a FAA Chief Flying Instructor on a permanent basis for their facilities in the Middle East.
You primary objective will be to manage the flying and flight dispatch areas of the academy promoting a climate of professionalism and safe flying.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
• Current FAA Commercial Pilots License and associated ratings.
• Extensive experience in flight training instruction for professional pilot licenses and associated ratings or certificates.
• Proven managerial background in flight training organisation.
• Practical experience in Compliance and Safety Management Systems monitoring.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong Management and Leadership Skills.
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Flight Instructor training standardisation & team collaboration
• Student Progress & reporting on agreed training schedules
• Implementation and update of all Training Standards
• Compliance, maintenance and issue of Flight Training SOPs
• Review and develop all Training programs offered
• Measure and optimise Customer Satisfaction
• Maximize management resources utilisation ensuring quality
• Meet personal, business and financial objectives
• Implement and monitor strategic company and department initiatives as required
• FAA, Quality & Safety assurance compliance
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work for a forward thinking organisation with a true global footprint please forward your CV to Rachel Fry, or for a confidential call with our recruitment consultant, Rachel Fry, please call our office.
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.