Charter Sales Support Officer - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 15-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Charter Sales Executive 13 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is currently looking for an experience Charter Sales Executive for our well known corporate client based in the UK.The role Providing charter quotations to clients Sourcing appr...
Charter Sales Executive 3 days ago
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Charter Sales Executive (Business Jets) to join our expanding Client on a permanent basis in London.Our Client is an air charter brokerage based in London....
Cargo Charter Broker 7 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has a number of opportunities for Cargo Charter Brokers to work with our market-leading European Client. The minimum requirements for the position are: Comprehensive knowl...
VIP Charter Broker 7 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has a number of opportunities for VIP Charter Brokers to work with our market-leading European Client. The minimum requirements for the position are: Comprehensive knowled...
Successful candidate will support the charter sales team and charter operations manager with day to day duties. He/she will also be expected to drive revenue generation and business development activities. By processing charter enquiries using the Etihad network and providing cost effective solutions using in-depth market knowledge to inspire our customers. The job holder will also be responsible for following up with potential customers when enquiries have been received and quoted. Some sales visits may also be required
Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Support all operational aspects of the freighter division, by ensuring smooth communication levels between all operational departments.
- Providing customers with charter pricing on Etihad freighters using route analysis, PACS costing system and dealing with external suppliers for third party services to ensure competitiveness.
- Keeping a record of all charter enquiries and developing a weekly report of market data.
- Contribution to the freighter team's strategic plans by evaluating new routes and analyzing existing routes, to ensure suitable aircraft are tasked appropriately. The job holder will also use market knowledge to provide input into the new network development, in line with the new aircraft delivery.
- All administration support for the freighter team, including cash sourcing for charter flights, approving and ensuring received invoices are correct.
- Monitor competitors new routes, pricing and strategic plans.
- Contribute to the Charter sales target for 2012 by providing cost effective solutions to customers utilizing the EY fleet and network.
- Monitor KPI's for the freighter department and come up with new initiatives to improve sales and operational performance.
- Full adherence and compliance in regards to safety & security. Assist with freighter network planning and new route business cases
3 - 5 years in aviation sales, marketing and relationship management. Industry knowledge in cargo chartering through previous sales/broker experience preferred. Proven ability to meet and surpass high sales targets. Diploma/degree level highly desirable but not essential if educated to high school level with significant relevant work experience. Freight/logistics industry experience is essential.
Training & Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Excellent creative thinking/writing skills
- Understanding of the cargo charter product and market practices.