about 1 year ago
The Charter Sales Executive has a multi-disciplinary role comprising charter sales and flight operation support. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Main responsibilities and duties
• Take calls, answer queries, send and receive emails - working in duty rosters within the charter team
• Prepare and present charter proposals, and coordinate private jet charter bookings
• Welcome Employer’s passengers or Employer’s sister companies passengers at Geneva Airport.
• Maintain routine clerical records, logs and data and compiling routine reports.
• Assist the Sales Manager/Director with all general administrative tasks
• High School degree is mandatory, Hotel School education is considered a plus
• Good administrative abilities and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Computer knowledge (proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint), data entry abilities and reporting
• English and French are mandatory, any other languages are considered a serious advantage
• Ability to prioritise tasks, strong planning, organizational and critical problem solving skills
• Proven track record of charter sales and/or flight operations experience
• Knowledge of business aviation
Key Attributes are
The ideal candidate must be a team-player, dedicated, highly motivated, autonomous, and able to multi-task in a fast paced entrepreneurial
environment. If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send an email with your CV and a recent picture.