Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Account Manager – Charter (Aircraft Charter Broker)
Benefits: commission scheme based on individual and team performance.
- My client serves customers across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment.
- From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, my client provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners.
- My client is proud to have achieved a Top 100 ranking in the Sunday Times International Track Report for fastest growing companies by International sales.
Purpose of the Job:
- The role of a Charter Account Manager involves being responsible for attaining and maintaining high earning, retention and growth of key accounts, whilst providing support at all levels for all broking team members when necessary.
- To actively market the company services to existing and new prospect customers by telephone and e-marketing to develop new areas of business.
- Proactively manage the various enquiries, fixtures and business development.
- To produce contracts and paperwork applicable to your work and support the rest of your team when required.
- To continue to develop your knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial awareness.
- Take a mentoring and guiding role for less experienced members of the team.
- To maintain and grow the company bespoke database system
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as lead broker on charter enquiries, maintaining high levels of broking activity to find the best solution to meet client’s needs
- Maintaining a minimum of 5 regular booking customers as key accounts.
- Business Development to win new enquiries and customers
- Brokering new enquiries received and managing customer and prospect relationships
- Negotiating with suppliers and customers
- Anticipating and out-maneuvering rivals in competitive tenders
- Delivering a first class customer service to ensure that all flights exceed the clients expectations
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement
- Always delivering a first class customer service.
- Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years+ charter broking experience
- Excellent understanding of current markets both in operators and clients
- Highly target driven individual, motivated to ‘Win’ business
- Excellent time management skills to ensure rigorous contract and project deadlines are met
- Commercial awareness
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
- Smart/professional appearance
- A motivated and proactive approach to work
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency