Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Role: Charter Broker
Our Client is the world’s leading air charter service company with a proven reputation for innovation, expertise and professionalism. They are looking for a VIP Charter Broker. This is a very rare opportunity and the successful candidate will be taking a great stride in their professional development.
Purpose of Role
- To manage all aspects of a flight from initial request to putting offers together and working out commission schedules, then following up with client and carrying through to booking and flight set.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation Flight Booking
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with charter agreement
- Issue flight brief with all flight related information
Client Relationship Management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
- Building up strong relationships when making cold calls to new clients
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients
- Maintain and develop relationships with new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
- Verify supplier(s) invoice(s).
- Communicate with accounts to issue invoice(s) to client(s) and ensure accuracy
- Follow payment schedule and ensure payments are made/received
- In a timely manner, as defined by the Manager, record all pertinent customer prospect information in the Company CRM system, Quotes inquiries, charter contracts terms & conditions, clients’ profiles, sales activity (as applicable) and industry developments
- Keep up to date on latest aircraft availability and airport and control authority procedures
- Attend and represent the organisation at agreed trade shows, conferences and industry events, where applicable to the job role
- Ensure that all marketing material is in line with Group Marketing procedures
Group policies and procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times
- At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Board of Directors
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested
- Be aware of and comply with the company policies
- To travel when required in line with business needs
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency