7 months ago
Department: Crew Management Programme, Flight Operations
Reports to: Change Lead
Purpose: Provide a key contribution to the change management team within the Crew Management Program (CMP), to bring new Integrated Crew Management practices to Flight Operations (FOP) and Inflight Service Delivery (ISD)
* Provide key contribution within the change management team to enable a smooth deployment, an impactful and valuable change, of new ways of working based on the industry-leading Integrated Crew Management function
* Coordinate with relevant stakeholders including Crew Management Programme (CMP) members from training & communication teams, external consultants and people from different departments and regions of the Company for identifying necessary changes in the organization
* Interact with our Flight Operations (FOP) and Inflight Service Delivery (ISD) stakeholders to clarify the vision, the plans, the design decisions, the new processes and practices, and the benefits of the changes they will bring with Crew Management Programme (CMP)
* Cooperate with Flight Operations (FOP) and Inflight Service Delivery (ISD) communication teams to create and publish communications to ensure people know about the new programme, the changes it brings, and the benefits of these changes
* Liaise with the Training Team on training plans and schedule, ensure all change items are embedded in the training activities, and that the Training Needs Analysis covers all identified stakeholders
* Conduct crew engagement assessments, and keep track of the success of the programme
* 5 to 10 years experience in improving and changing organizations
* Experience in change & communication management, preferably sizeable within a multi-cultural or multi-regional environment, across a range of sectors and industry preferred to be able to bring external perspective to the current project team
* Good understanding of a wide range of change management techniques and practices including change impact assessments, change/business readiness assessments and planning, stakeholder analysis and management, training design, development and deployment, communications needs, preparations and publications, meetings and workshop facilitation, presentations preparation and delivery, change agent assessment and enablement
* Experience in project management & implementation, and able to plan a very diverse set of change activities (including needs assessments, communications, training and enablement, engagement, etc.) and embed these activities in a complex project setting that mixes agile components with waterfall backbone
* Experience in stakeholders management, in high stakes environments with very large number of counterparts, with diverse needs, opinionated or in the contrary not vocal, and able to engage all stakeholders in constructive conversations to refine the system and practices.
* Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of stakeholders from Director to ground staff and flying crew
* Strong communication skills, fluent in English in both written and verbal, and able to express complex topics and problematics, diverging views in diverse ways, using visuals, figures, stories, etc.
* High personal effectiveness, able to deal with diversity and high stakes in a highly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment
* Able to work independently as a self-starter, proactive, and finisher with good time management
* Collaborative team player, communicating clearly and checking often with other team members to keep everyone on board, and stay abreast of a wide range of issues
* Attentive to details, able to connect details with the big picture, find facts and opinions, distinguish one from the other, and verify and qualify the sources
* Proficiency in MS Office, such as Word, Excel.
* Have knowledge of operation in Flight Operations (FOP) or Inflight Service Delivery (ISD) in particular planning, pairing, scheduling, tracking is a plus
* Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese) in both written and verbal is a plus
Application deadline: 16 November, 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.