Challenger 605 - A&P Line Maintenance - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 01-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer's Challenger 604/605 CONTRACT about 1 month ago
Intaway Resourcing is urgently recruiting for EASA Part66 B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer's with the Challenger 604/605 type rating based in Europe These position's are open ended contracts position's ...
B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer's Challenger 604/605 about 1 month ago
Intaway Resourcing is urgently recruiting for EASA Part66 B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer's with the Challenger 604/605 type rating based in Europe These position's are a permanent, full time position ...
Captain Challenger 604/5 9 days ago
Europe (non-UK), Africa
In support of our fleet of 30 plus VVIP aircraft and aligned to our on-going development plans we are looking to recruit permanent Captains on our Challenger 604/5 Fleet. Experience requirements Va...
First Officer Challenger 604/5 9 days ago
Europe (non-UK), Africa
In support of our fleet of 30 plus VVIP aircraft and aligned to our on-going development plans we are looking to recruit permanent First Officers on our Challenger 604/5 Fleet. Experience requireme...
Alpha Star Aviation Services is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and it a Corporate Aircraft Management solutions include on-demand flight services, and turnkey aircraft management. Additionally, Alpha Star Aviation Services Management can tailor a custom aviation solution to meet client's unique private air travel requirements, in addition to our responsibility for operations. Alpha Star Aviation Services has it is own technical and maintenance services to private, commercial and specialized aviation market, as well as to provide logistic support including purchase, storage of spare parts to support the needs of our clients.
We are looking to hire : Challenger 605 - A&P Line Maintenance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
- Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listen to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Remove engine from aircraft or install engine, using hoist or forklift truck.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Must have knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct objects, structures, and buildings.
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing the following tasks:
- Flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or certificate in A/C Maintenance.
- Holder of a GACA or an FAA recognized License A&P with Type certification.
Challenger 605 experience.
Training should be current in accordance with ALPHASTAR Quality procedures.
Speaks, reads and writes fluent English.
- Minimum (5) years experience as Line Maintenance Technician.