Cargo Manager, Sales - Paris - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 15-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Cargo Sales Manager Yesterday
UAE based Aviation Solutions Company is looking to hire thefollowing position for Dubai base: Cargo Sales Manager with 5years’ experience in UAE Customer Service Manager HR Executives Finance Pr...
Cargo Sales Executive 3 days ago
In line with the deliverables and terms/conditions of the GSA (general sales agency), the job holder will seek to consistently maximize freight revenues for the contracted airlines, sales commissio...
Cargo Charter Broker 18 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has a number of opportunities for Cargo Charter Brokers to work with our market-leading European Client. The minimum requirements for the position are: Comprehensive knowledg...
Sales Manager (JAPAC) 5 days ago
Our client, a well-established global aviation data services and solutions company offering a highly respected range of air-cargo data products and applications, now have an exciting opportunity fo...
Cargo Manager - Based in Paris, France
Air Charter Service is globally recognised as one of the leading names in cargo and passenger air chartering. Our growth strategy has taken us to 16 international offices and an annual turnover of more than £270m, and we're not stopping here!
We have an opening for an experienced Cargo Manager to be based in our Paris office. The successful candidate will be joining a team of industry-leading experts.
- Excellent basic salary plus private health care and life insurance
- 10% commission (paid monthly) on the gross margin on all charters sold to your clients, even on large programmes
- Unlimited commission potential and no lower threshold to achieve before commission is paid
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- Opportunity for career development
- Opportunity for global travel
- Incentive schemes for achievement of KPIs
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
This position requires a hard-working and self motivated indivdual who will work closely with the Group Cargo Director and a well established team of charter brokers worldwide.
- Training, coaching and mentoring
- Business Development
- Air Charter Broking
- Client and Project Management
- Information Management
A passion for aviation is essential. Additionally, we look for:
- Business verbal and written fluency in both French and English is essential
- Successful new business sales achievement
- Previous senior management experience in cargo brokering within an aviation environment
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure
- Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role
- Self - motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Committed to the aims and objectives of Air Charter Service
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international ACS team
- Tenacious and willing to keep trying in challenging situations
- Adaptable and responds well to feedback and change
- Imaginative and dedicated to finding new ways to improve working practices
All enquiries for this position will be dealt with confidentially and with the utmost discretion
Applicants for this position must already have the right to live and work in France.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Uncapped Commission + Benefits|
|Job Categories:||Executive Positions | Airline Secretarial | Food & Beverage Manager | Quality & Assurance Engineer | Safety Engineer|