Cargo Charter Broker - Miami - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 11-05-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Cargo Charter Broker 16 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has a number of opportunities for Cargo Charter Brokers to work with our market-leading European Client. The minimum requirements for the position are: Comprehensive knowledg...
Trainee Charter Broker: CARGO 29 days ago
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Trainee Charter Broker to join our international Air Charter Client based in the UK within their Cargo Division.Our Client is looking for an individual who...
Charter Brokers Business Jets/Cargo Russia Based 29 days ago
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Executive Jet and Cargo Charter Broker to join our international Client based on Moscow, Russia.Our Client is looking for an individual who will generate/...
PAX Charter Broker 16 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has a number of opportunities for PAX Charter Brokers to work with our market-leading European Client. The minimum requirements for the position are: Comprehensive knowledge ...
An expanding, world leading charter company are looking to recruit a Cargo Charter Broker based in Miami, to work with existing and potential clients to offer tailored cargo solutions to meet their requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- Work closely with the cargo charters team providing sub charter solutions to clients
- Work closely with clients to establish requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities
- Ensure invoices are raised correctly with accurate information and payments are paid by an agreed time scale
- Carry out reconciliations for charter flights and ensure these are closed and recharged accordingly
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role
This position requires you to have the following attributes:
- Analytical and numeracy skills with high attention to detail in relation to calculations for contracting & charter profitability purposes
- Computer literate - particularly word processing and spreadsheets
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through a range of media to various audiences
- Self motivated, ability to prioritise and effectively manage a large and diverse workload in a pressured environment
- Strong time management skills with an ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements, problems and obstacles, and an ability to juggle competing priorities successfully, and to work to tight deadlines
- Have a passion for aviation
Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish would be highly advantageous.
Working hours are Mon-Fri, 9 to 6. You will also be required to cover shifts during weekends and holidays, based on charter activity and or on-going special projects. This will be part of a rotation with other members of the team.
They are offering an excellent salary with generous benefits.
Only applicants holding either US residency or Green Card can be shortlisted.
To apply for this permanent role please send your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Location:||United States , Florida , Miami|
|Job Categories:||Food & Beverage Manager | Safety Engineer | Load Control Officer|