Cargo Broker, Sales - Based Sydney, Australia - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 02-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Executive Jet and Cargo Charter Broker to join our international Client based on Moscow, Russia.Our Client is looking for an individual who will generate/...
GA LAMEs for Australia 11 days ago
GA LAMEs for Australia Contract Term: Permanent Location/Base: Northern Territory, Australia Ref: 882 Minimum Requirements: Applicants must have a Valid EASA, NZCAA or CASA License, with ap...
Cargo Charter Broker 17 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has a number of opportunities for Cargo Charter Brokers to work with our market-leading European Client. The minimum requirements for the position are: Comprehensive knowledg...
Trainee Charter Broker: CARGO Yesterday
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Trainee Charter Broker to join our international Air Charter Client based in the UK within their Cargo Division.Our Client is looking for an individual who...
Cargo Charter Broker - Initially based in Kingston, Surrey followed by relocation to our new Sydney, Australia office in 2013!
Air Charter Service is globally recognised as one of the leading names in cargo and passenger air chartering. Our growth strategy has taken us to 16 international offices and an annual turnover of more than £270m, and we're not stopping here!
- Excellent basic salary plus benefits
- 10% commission (paid monthly) on the gross margin on all charters sold to your clients, unlimited commission potential and no lower threshold to achieve before commission is paid
- Opportunity for career development
- Opportunity for global travel
- Smart phone or PDA
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- Incentive schemes for achievement of KPIs
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
- Business Development
- Air Charter Broking
- Client Account Management
- Information Management
This position requires a hard-working and self motivated individual who is looking to train here in our Head Office for twelve months before relocating to Sydney to start a successful career.
Whilst here in the UK, you will work closely with an already established broker assisting them with their charters and learning all aspects of charter brokering. You will attend various training programmes both in-house and off-site.
Once qualified, you will then relocate to Sydney to become a proactive account manager, handling the charter from initial enquiry to post-flight reports.
A passion for aviation is essential. Additionally, we look for:
- Successful new sales business achievements
- Experience of working within the Australian job market, preferably in sales or aviation
- Degree level of Education, preferably in Aviation, Marketing, Management or Business
- Competent in MS Office
- Flexible attitude, willing to learn and can adapt to change in working hours and patterns if necessary
- Self-motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within local and international ACS teams
- Tenacious and willing to keep trying in challenging situations
- Imaginative and dedicated to finding new ways to improve working practices
Applicants for this position must already have the right to live and work in the UK and Australia
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Uncapped Comm + Benefits|
|Job Categories:||Airline Secretarial | Food & Beverage Manager | Quality & Assurance Engineer | Safety Engineer|