9 days ago
Care Team Officer
The Care Officer has a supporting role to the Passenger Services in handling various irregularities.
Provide efficient care in case of irregularities such as misconnections, short connections, cancelled flights, delayed flights, overbookings, aircraft changes, load restrictions, check-in errors, up-and downgrading, diversions, care and rerouting for denied passengers.
He/She is cross functional and back-up for various sub activities within Passenger Services such as check-in and boarding and ticketing
* High school diploma or equivalent through experience
* 2 years of experience as a Passenger Services Agent
* Profound knowledge of check-in and boarding procedures
* Theoretical and practical knowledge of reservation, on re-routings , create and customize reservation files
* Driver’s license
* Fluency in English/French/Dutch
* Customer oriented
* Stress resistant
* Organization skills
* Team spirit
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter!