Captain | EMB 190 | Europe | TUI Fly Belgium Commuting Options available
Our client needs little introduction as part of the largest leisure fleet in Europe. We are delighted to be working with them to recruit EMB190 Captains to operate their network.
· Commuting or Full Time rosters available
· Very Competitive Captain Salary Package
· Per Diems provided
· Accommodation provided close to the Airport base
· Overtime paid in arrears with tickets at commencement and end of contract
· Valid EASA ATPL Licence
· Class 1 Medical
· EU Passport
· 750 hours on EMB 170/175/190/195
· 2000 hours on jet over 20 tonnes
· 5000 total flying hours
· Date of last flight within 12 months
EMB Captain Interview will be held in BRU and SIM screening will be held in AMS over a two day period. Flights and hotel will need to be paid for by Captain and will be reimbursed if successful. TUI will arrange transport between BRU and AMS for the SIM.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your EMB 190 Captain application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Tamara Springham
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.