About the Company Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa. Air Arabia commenced operations in October 2003 and currently operate from five major hubs located in Sharjah, UAE (Head Office), Ras Al Khaimah (UAE); Casablanca in Morocco, Alexandria in Egypt, & Amman in Jordan.
About the Job Air Arabia Maroc is currently looking to hire A320 Rated Captains for its Casablanca, Morocco base on permanent contracts with excellent commuting possibilities.
• Valid ICAO / JAA ATPL License with A320 Rating
• Valid ICAO / JAA Medical
• Current on A320 within last 6 months
• 800 hours as PIC on A320 type
• 1000 hours as PIC on Multi-crew Jet aircraft
• 5000 hours total flying time
• English Language Proficiency (ELP) - Minimum Level 4
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and target driven team? If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position.