CAE Parc Aviation are recruiting for the role of CAMO Engineer / ARC Signatory for our Dublin based office.
Summary of Job:
Provision of continuing airworthiness support for large commercial aircraft in accordance with IAA/EASA Part M, Bermuda CAA and CAA Cayman Islands OTAR 39 requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Conduct continuing airworthiness management tasks for customer aircraft including:
- Airworthiness Directive review and decision making
- Manufacturers Service Bulletin evaluation
- Development of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes
- Review of reliability data
- Assessment of change and repair data
- Evaluation of continuing airworthiness records
- Liaison with contracted Maintenance Organisations
- Liaison with aircraft owner / operator
In addition, ARC Review Signatories will:
a. Conduct ARC reviews of aircraft for Importation to EU countries
b. Issue ARC recommendations
c. Supervise continuing airworthiness staff as required
d. Liaise with applicable NAA in relation to ARC recommendation and associated findings
Qualifications & Skills:
- ARC recommendation / Subpart I staff (most experienced)
- Continuing Airworthiness Engineering Support staff (supporting the Subpart I staff and conducting CA tasks for managed a/c including management of Maintenance programmes)
- Planning / Records staff for managed a/c or fleets plus providing support to Subpart I staff
- Aeronautical Engineering Degree or equivalent or Part 66 B1 or B2 license holder
- Have completed approved type course(s) on large transport aircraft
- Have received formal education with respect to EASA Regulations in particular Part M
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a continuing airworthiness role in an airline or MRO environment working with systems, avionics, structure res or maintenance programmes.
- Have worked with Airbus and/or Boeing types
- Are an existing ARC (recommendation) signatory or have the training and experience to fulfill the requirements of this role
- Possess the ability to interface and negotiate effectively with customers where required
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates that meet all of the above qualifications & skills, please forward your cv as soon as possible.